Why be bored in school? Go to a Skateboard School! This Toronto District School Board alternative school design program helps students earn high school credits and graduate by creating their own brand and running a skateboard business / professional design studio. OASIS SKATEBOARD FACTORY (OSF) "ON THE GRIND": TDSB's ART & ENTREPRENEURSHIP O.G.s since 2006!

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Lone Wolf Skates


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling




















I’m 17 and my brand is Lone Wolf Skates. Lone Wolf Skates exists to be the savages of the street. This is my second semester at OSF. I've been enjoying being here and have made some friends. I get to progress in skating and learn about the history of skating. 
I made this board with 7 plies of hard rock Canadian maple with a blue bottom ply. I pressed it with the Roarockit thin air press on a custom mold and hand scraped and shaped it. I got some help making the graphic of a zombie wolf positioned on a white background. I positionedvthe graphic right in the middle of the board so I can show the blue veneer on the nose and tail. I am happy with the nice finish which I sprayed with some gloss spray.
I am happy that my brand and products are progressing and I am looking forward to making more custom shaped original street decks over the course of the semester. I am grateful that I have the opportunity to build a brand @lonewolfskates at OSF!