Why be bored in school? Go to a Skateboard School! This Toronto District School Board alternative school design program helps students earn high school credits and graduate by creating their own brand and running a skateboard business / professional design studio. OASIS SKATEBOARD FACTORY (OSF) "ON THE GRIND": TDSB's ART & ENTREPRENEURSHIP O.G.s since 2006!

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Miigwich Longboards

I am a native-Canadian artist and the creator of Miigwich Longboards. This is my first semester working with Osf.

The meaning of my graphics are integrated with my native back-round and brand logo.
My inspiration is the learning process of how to express my art and passion for making boards.
My boards are made of 100% maple with the standard making process.
With this board I’m introducing my brand and celebration of urban-indigenous art.

I learned the basic skills within creating a board and it’s graphic design, my first personal board was a very easy and simple design although I feel it really does represent my brand.