Why be bored in school? Go to a Skateboard School! This Toronto District School Board alternative school design program helps students earn high school credits and graduate by creating their own brand and running a skateboard business / professional design studio. OASIS SKATEBOARD FACTORY (OSF) "ON THE GRIND": TDSB's ART & ENTREPRENEURSHIP O.G.s since 2006!

Sunday, June 26, 2011


I've been at OSF for the past two semesters and I absolutely love making longboards. The theme of my longboard and image is "Haunt".

This board is 100% Canadian Maple. I started off by spraying the background of the board with black fading into white. After that I decided to stencil with tape because of all the detailed lines. I sprayed the black on, then sprayed gloss to give the board a nice finishing shine. I kept this board black and white to make the graphic "haunting" and memorable.

This board is my custom board I get to keep, and I'm very happy with the end results. Thanks to Craig and Ted for the help along the way!