Why be bored in school? Go to a Skateboard School! This Toronto District School Board alternative school design program helps students earn high school credits and graduate by creating their own brand and running a skateboard business / professional design studio. OASIS SKATEBOARD FACTORY (OSF) "ON THE GRIND": TDSB's ART & ENTREPRENEURSHIP O.G.s since 2006!

Friday, November 17, 2017

OEM

OEM: I am the creator/owner of OftenExtremleyMad.
I'm in my last year at OSF and will be graduating in 2018.
My brand OftenExtremleyMad exists to release anger through illustration. OEM is my way of taking out my anger and expressing the way some of the smaller things bug me every day. While creating this board, I decided to choose one of my many pet peeves I have and put it into a comic strip. This one being chewing with your mouth open... I think many can relate to this topic because we all know that one person that can't shut up while eating. 
I used acrylic paints to design this board which was a good learning experience because I mostly work with pencils and pencil crayons or spray paint. I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out and enjoy the laugh and relatable moment it gives everyone. I think I'll continue making comics and decks based off of my pet peeves and frustrations. Follow my instagram @oftenextremleymad !Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing