Why be bored in school? Go to a Skateboard School! This Toronto District School Board alternative school design program helps students earn high school credits and graduate by creating their own brand and running a skateboard business / professional design studio. OASIS SKATEBOARD FACTORY (OSF) "ON THE GRIND": TDSB's ART & ENTREPRENEURSHIP O.G.s since 2006!

Thursday, November 7, 2019

LONEWOLF SKATES




















I'm 18 years old and I am a street skater. This is my 3rd year at OSF and my brand is lone wolf skates and lonewolf skates exists to bring out your inner skate passion and this year my goal with lonewolf skates is to push the boundaries of skateboard building with a couple suprises through out the semester.
This board was pressed with the Roadrocket press kit and 7 veneers of hard rock Canadian maple. Then I scraped it down to the size and shape I wanted rounded it off. Then gave it a cool red and purple fade with some black and red splatters for the background and for the main graphic a wolf head in a moon silhouette in white then a glossy finish to make it shine