Why be bored in school? Go to a Skateboard School!

This Toronto District School Board alternative school design program, where students earn high school credits by creating their own brand and running a skateboard business / professional design studio, now offers even more SK8 Entrepreneurship Opportunities & New Courses including SK8 & Art Co-ops, Native SK8 Studies, Physical Arts & Mindful Living...APPLY NOW!!! (*Info Sessions are held every Wednesday at 9AM in the OSF Classroom during the school year commencing September 6, 2017.)

UPDATE: OSF is now closed for summer and messages will not be returned until we reopen on Sept. 5. SPACES ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR SEPTEMBER REGISTRATION! To apply, come to our Wednesday, Sept. 6 9:00AM Info Session.


Tuesday, November 8, 2016

ETE:

ETE: I'm a 17 year old toronto artist. My brand is Explore •Tranform •Explore or ETE. ETE exist to empower divirsity in a world poisoned with the idea of perfection. Everybody is different and that what makes you perfect atleast thats what ETE believes in.
ETE's first board of this year was a lot of fun for me improving from the styles and techinces I used last year. This year I love the idea of abstract backgrounds and hand painted characters giving each board I create a truly one of a kind image. For the first graphic of the year I decided to paint a snake, but no average snake it had to scream it was different from the first glance and so that's what I did creating a very unquie snake with one massive eye replacing its head, I handpainted the snake over top an freehand spray painted background. Even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to exactly recreate this board making it a great role model for diversity and perfect for ETE first board of the season.
I'm really happy with my first board and the direction ETE is heading in. There been a lot of growth from last year and we aren't stopping. This season ETE will be experimenting with more new productions having our perfectly imperfected graphics on a diverse collections of productions to match the people buying them.