Why be bored in school? Go to a Skateboard School! This Toronto District School Board alternative school design program helps students earn high school credits and graduate by creating their own brand and running a skateboard business / professional design studio. OASIS SKATEBOARD FACTORY (OSF) "ON THE GRIND": TDSB's ART & ENTREPRENEURSHIP O.G.s since 2006!

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

ETE:

ETE: I'm a 17 year old toronto artist. My brand is Explore •Tranform •Explore or ETE. ETE exist to empower divirsity in a world poisoned with the idea of perfection. Everybody is different and that what makes you perfect atleast thats what ETE believes in.
ETE's first board of this year was a lot of fun for me improving from the styles and techinces I used last year. This year I love the idea of abstract backgrounds and hand painted characters giving each board I create a truly one of a kind image. For the first graphic of the year I decided to paint a snake, but no average snake it had to scream it was different from the first glance and so that's what I did creating a very unquie snake with one massive eye replacing its head, I handpainted the snake over top an freehand spray painted background. Even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to exactly recreate this board making it a great role model for diversity and perfect for ETE first board of the season.
I'm really happy with my first board and the direction ETE is heading in. There been a lot of growth from last year and we aren't stopping. This season ETE will be experimenting with more new productions having our perfectly imperfected graphics on a diverse collections of productions to match the people buying them.