Why be bored in school? Go to a Skateboard School! This Toronto District School Board alternative school design program helps students earn high school credits and graduate by creating their own brand and running a skateboard business / professional design studio. OASIS SKATEBOARD FACTORY (OSF) "ON THE GRIND": TDSB's ART & ENTREPRENEURSHIP O.G.s since 2006!

Friday, March 31, 2017

CONCEPT Pool Deck


Although I made a few mistakes in production, it ended up turning out
quite nice. I’m looking forward to showing it off on the streets!Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

My brand is CONCEPT and this is my fourth board at OSF. CONCEPT exists
to provide custom boards for custom skaters. This board is
straightforward like an arrow and the graphic has a retro appeal. The
neon green and silver has a modern twist that resembles the dress
fiasco all over social media. The board appears silver from one angle
and green from another.
To achieve this paint effect I did a base coat of silver under the
mist of green. This was a new spray paint technique I tried. I also
stenciled my logo onto it. This was one of the new Roarockit old
school shapes OSF has done; It was a new and interesting canvas to
work with.